Personal information is information that can be used to identify, locate or contact an individual and includes other information that may be associated with personal information. When you interact with our sites, applications and services, depending on the site, applications or service, we may ask for the following personal information directly from you:
Contact Information allows us to communicate with you and generally includes your name, addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names and/or telephone numbers.
Payment Information needed to process payments such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date and card verification number.
Personal Profile Information helps us with the administration and personalization of your personal profiles, interests.
Transaction Information about how you interact with and use our sites and services, email, other communications and applications and how you interact with merchants, business partners and service providers.
In each of the above instances, you will know what personal information we collect through our sites and services because you voluntarily and directly provide it.
How We Use Personal Information?
We may use information collected from you in one or more of the following ways:
- to enable site features such as specific pricing or logging and retrieving and providing analysis of data you choose to enter into the site.
- to send you important notices, such as communications about changes to your account and our sites and services terms, conditions or policies.
- to solicit input and feedback to improve our sites and services and customize your user experience.
- to send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins.
- to inform you about new products or promotional offers and to provide advertisements to you through our sites, email messages, text messages, applications or other methods of communication.
- to provide customer service and technical support.
- for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products, services, and communications.
In addition to the uses described above, we may use personal information that we collect for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or with your consent.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share personal information about you with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may engage third parties to perform services on our behalf, including maintenance services, analytics and data analysis, payment processing, assisting in marketing efforts, email and text message distribution, customer service and conducting surveys.
- Your personal information, and the contents of all of your online communications on or through our sites and services may be accessed and monitored as necessary to operate our sites and perform our services and may be disclosed:
- to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations.
- to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action.
- when we have a good faith belief that we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (for example, a subpoena, court order or search warrant).
- where we believe our sites and services are being used in the commission of a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk management and
- when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person or the public generally.
Terms & Conditions
- In order to access features of the Service, you will have to create a PushLegal account. You may never use another account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify PushLegal immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although PushLegal will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of PushLegal or others due to such unauthorized use.
General Use of the Service - Permissions and Restrictions:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without PushLegal's prior written authorization, unless PushLegal makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access content through any other technology or means which are not designated by PushLegal.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- PushLegal reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. PushLegal may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- PushLegal will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringe.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PushLegal, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these users agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
The content provided in this application is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered; however, it no substitute for independent research using original sources of authority. Additionally, PushLegal is sold with the understanding that the company is not engaged in rendering legal services.